Monday, November 12, 2012

11.08.12 - For The Love Of Covers

LISTEN TO THE ARCHIVE AT JAMAICAROCK.COM



























There has been a lot going on here in NYC lately. I hope everyone is doing okay from the storm that crushed the East Coast, parts of the Caribbean and also put the East Village Radio studio in the dark for almost a week. Big ups to all of the people around here helping each other out, and of course you can donate to the Red Cross or Occupy Sandy.  I needed some fun songs to play for myself and of course for you the listeners. I am a huge fan of cover songs so I decided to go for an all-covers show, hoping they would make you as happy as they make me. One reason why I love reggae covers of songs that I like is because I feel it connects me with that reggae artist - "hey I like that song too!". I'm sure you are aware that there are some very bad covers out there, but I think I chose some of the best. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment